Ph.D. (2011-2014): Seoul National University, School of Chemical and Biological Engineering
M.S. (2009-2011): Seoul National University, School of Chemical and Biological Engineering
B.S. (2001-2008): Yonsei University, School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
2023-present: Soongsil University, Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Associate Prof.
2020-2023: Soongsil University, Department of Organic Materials and Fiber Engineering, Assistant Prof.
2017-2020: Hallym University, Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Assistant Prof.
2016-2017: Yonsei University, School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Research Prof.
2014-2016: Korea Institute of Science and Technology (KIST), Post Doc.
- Synthesis and morphology control of organic, inorganic nanomaterials or nanocomposite
- Carbon nanomaterials, conducting polymers, piezoelectric nanomaterials, metal structures
- Patterning or fabrication of thin film
- Lithography, printing technology, solution process, surface treatment
- Design and implementation of flexible electronic and energy devices
- Antenna, Electromagnetic shielding, memory, supercapacitor, sensor, actuator, etc.
- Functional Nano Electronic Materials Laboratory(FNEM Lab.)
FNEM Lab. is focusing on the development of advanced functional nanomaterials and flexible electrode structure via solution process and lithography. Our main goals are to design and fabricate high-performance electronic and energy devices.